Sunday, August 3, 2008

I apologize for being so long between posts. I've had computer issues of late that the fabulous Apple Store in Orlando has kindly fixed/have also moved home from school for the summer.

I have recently decided to become a pescatarian which is basically a vegetarian who also eats seafood. I just like shrimp too much to give it up (though I do plan to cheat and very occasionally eat chicken). So, i will be going through a journey of finding new recipes that are more vegetable based. One of the man reasons I wanted to do the pescatarian thing is because I wanted to force myself to eat more fruits and vegetables. I'm not saying that as a vegetarian that is all you eat, but that I'm trying to make that my focus. So, I will be sharing the recipes that I've found and tried. I also welcome any suggested recipes.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

yay, tiffy-toes! :)

here is a great web site with lots of veggie-filled, delicious recipes to get you started:

101cookbooks.com

it's genius, seriously.

love! and i'm sorry i've been TOTALLY m.i.a. recently!

Melanie said...

oh you should check out the veggie & cheese bagel sandwich on my blog. I eat meat all the time, but i still love me some veggies and cheese! Even Joe likes it so it must be good!