Friday, June 12, 2009

what you should be baking

it's the weekend. or almost at least. what does that mean? that you should be baking. i came across this delicious looking creation and agree with her, you should be making it right now. I would but I'm having cupcakes at a new local cupcakery(?) on Saturday. Plus I'm already making rice krispy treats for the people at work who are mad that there wasn't enough of the raspberry buttermilk cake for the night crew in the library. What I usually do for rice krispy treats is go with the recipe on the box, but as I've used different brands of cereal, sometimes it comes out better than others depending on the recipe. So, this time I'm doing my research. I was considering (and am still) this particular recipe from David Lebovitz's blog. However, my distaste for white chocolate is pretty severe. Well, you'll know next week :-).

No comments: